ATCO Gas – Lauderdale Project
On May 30th, ATCO Gas’ contractor, Amtel will be starting mobilization for the Lauderdale Steel Mains Replacement (SMR) project with construction beginning on June 1st.
· This project will include the replacement of approximately 1500m of gas main.
· The project is located between 101st Street to 113A Street along 129th Avenue (a copy of the overall work plan is attached).
· There will be some potential traffic disruption in the roadway in this area as the work is completed but the contractor will work with the residents to minimize impacts. Periodic lane closures will be coordinated with the Traffic department.
· Installation will be primarily by directional drill.
· The estimated completion date is August 30th.
· ATCO Gas’ Engineering and Construction group has been coordinating this work with the City of Edmonton